Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Hydra 1500

I promised myself I would not get seriously started on my Alpha Legion army until I sold off all of my Black Legion/Thousand Sons.
This past weekend, at the Battle Bunker, I did just that.

So, without further ado, the first 1500 points of Alpha Legion.

HQ
Chaos Lord w/Terminator Armor, Combi-Melta, Daemon Weapon
TR
10 Chaos Space Marines w/2 Meltaguns, Rhino
10 Chaos Space Marines w/Meltagun, Flamer, Aspiring Champion, Powerfist, Rhino
10 Chaos Space Marines w/Plasmagun, Autocannon
EL
5 Chaos Terminators w/Twin Lightning Claws, 2 Combi-Meltas, Heavy Flamer, Powerfist, Chainfist
5 Chaos Terminators w/Twin Lightning Claws, 2 Combi-Meltas, Heavy Flamer, Powerfist, Chainfist
5 Chaos Terminators w/Twin Lightning Claws, 2 Combi-Meltas, Heavy Flamer, Powerfist, Chainfist
HS
Chaos Predator w/Lascannon Sponsons

-1500 on the nose.

I think this list will be fun to play and embodies the mantra of the Alpha Legion to strike many places at once. The Predator and CSM Squads on foot will lay down firepower, the Rhinos will advance and the Terminators will Deep Strike.
Now all I have to do is buy models and get building and painting!

-Mike

No comments: