Monday, August 4, 2008

List for Counter Offensive (2 of 3)

For the second list...Chaos Space Marines!

Sorcerer w/Terminator Upgrade, Mark of Slaanesh, Lash of Submission

10 Chaos Space Marines w/2 Meltaguns, Aspiring Champion, Powerfist
10 Chaos Space Marines w/2 Meltaguns, Aspiring Champion, Powerfist
10 Chaos Space Marines w/Plasma Gun, Lascannon, Aspiring Champion
9 Noise Marines w/Aspiring Champion, Power Weapon, Doom Siren

5 Terminators w/Icon of Slannesh
4 Terminators w/Icon of Nurgle, Autocannon, Chainfist, Combi-Melta

Obliterator
Obliterator

~1500

The first thing you notice is lack of vehicles and Heavy Weapons. I just hope I do not face any mechanized lists. The Lash of Submission is much better in 5th due to the increased line of sight rules. I have not used this list in 5th yet. I am hoping that my 4 scoring units will suffice in taking objectives.

No comments: