Monday, August 4, 2008

List for Counter Offensive (3 of 3)

The Final Counter offensive list is my oldest and most noteworthy Army; Blood Angels.

Sanguinary High Priest Corbulo

10 Space Marines w/Lascannon, Meltagun, Powerweapon
Razorback
10 Space Marines w/Lascannon, Flamer, Powerfist
Razorback

5 Death Company

2 Attack Bikes w/Heavy Bolter
2 Attack Bikes w/Multi-melta
1 Attack Bike w/ Heavy Bolter

10 Devastators w/2 Missile Launchers, 2 Heavy Bolters
10 Devastators w/2 Missile Launchers, 2 Multi-meltas

A few things.
1) I love Attack Bikes, period.
2) I used to have 4 Plasma Cannons mixed in the Devastator Squads, I have since removed the "most inaccurate blast weapon in the game" from my Blood Angels.
3)I have a lack of close combat ability, I know, usually this is not a problem.
4)I left the Baals at home, I have never been a fan of high point vehicles.
5)2 Multi-meltas in Devastator Squads?!?! I know, we will see how this pans out.

-Mike

No comments: