Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Focus!

So, I have, like 10 Armies...and every week it seems that my focus shifts between them. As a result of the changes in 5th, codex changes, etc..., none of them are completely finished.
What I need to do is focus. I am going to shelve my Iyanden, Black Legion, Thousand Sons, Daemons, Witch Hunters, Dark Elves, Mortal Chaos, and Grey Knights through September of this year. I will focus on completing the SO10kBAR (Saint Omerville 10k Blood Angels Repository) and the AIIG (All Infantry Imperial Guard), in preparation for the new codex, of course.

I plan on doing a focus on the SO10kBAR in a future blog post. I am also going to do some coverage on the 40k campaign that I am running on my gaming club website www.frederickareagamers.net.

First, I will focus on painting and finalizing all 10,000 points (Actually more) of the Blood Angels. Which I use for Apocalypse games.

-Mike

No comments: