Monday, May 24, 2010

Forgot I had a Blog?

So, it has apparently been some time since I updated my blog.
A few personal things first. My wife and I bought a house, so that took up a majority of my time.
I recently found myself with much more free time. In my "downtime" I did find time to play in some tournaments. I will quickly sum them up.

Inner Circle High Stakes Jamboree and Pancake Breakfast.
I took Sisters, went 2-1 (my loss was to Chaos in the Second round, I totally screwed up my deployment)

FrAG tournament. (March)
I took my Eldar, went 2-1 (lost first round to a poor mission matchup for my list)

FrAG tournament (April)
I took my Sisters, went 1-2 (ouch)
Lost first round to the Hobby breaker, third round to Fate-crusher.

Between these, I managed to get in a practice game against Nob Bikers, which I lost.

So, 10 games 5-5. Not a good track record in 2010.

I just discovered today at work, that while I am not able to view my blog, I can apparently post updates. Who knew?

-Mike

2 comments:

Dameon Green said...

Inner Circle High Stakes Jamboree and Pancake Breakfast.

No credit to the Chaos General eh? I see how it is!=-)

Saint Omerville said...

Lol.

-Mike