Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Iyanden Project Update

Well, I am glad to say that I have made most of the purchases for my Iyanden Apocalypse Army.
I have all 3 Nightwings.
I have the entire Aspect Warrior Assault Wave
I have the entire Cloudstrike Squadron
I have all of the Wraithguard and 1 wave serpent for the first Ghost warrior force. I need 3 more serpents and 3 warlocks.(I have Yriel and a Farseer attached)
I have 1 wraithlord for the second Ghost warrior force. I need 2 more wraithlords and 5 Warlocks.
I have 2 of the Phoenix Lords (Asurman and Karandras) for the Phoenix Court. I still need a forgeworld Avatar and the other 4 Phoenix lords (Baharroth, Maugan Ra, Feugan, and Jian Zar)
I am still up in the air as to whether or not I will be purchasing 2 Eldar Titans.

I am working on an Army list that will be published here as soon as I get it done.
I may also publish a short tactica, or how I envision using the army.

The astute reader will notice that I make use of every named character in the Eldar codexs except for Eldrad Ulthran. The reason for this is simply because I do not play Ulthwe.

-Mike

No comments: