Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Poll: Valentines Day Massacre


My gaming club is holding a tournament on Valentines day. The tournament is 1750 points and I am having a little bit of trouble deciding on which army I want to bring. I have decided to let my reader help me out a bit. Since I only have about 2 readers, your votes will indeed count.

First, some information about the different armies.

Blood Angles: My first army, my largest army.
Pros: Marines, Fast, Fighty
Cons: Loses to new Space Marines

Dual Lash Chaos:
Pros: 2 lashes, 3 scoring units, good win-ability
Cons: Dual Lash tends to score one low on Sportsmanship. Also, my forgeworld Dreadnoughts may not arrive in time.

Chaos Daemons:
Pros: Don't know, never played them. Theoryhammer seems strong though.
Cons: All unpainted, waiting on a model from the UK, may not get here in time.

Witch Hunters:
Pros: So incredibly fun and powerful.
Cons: I sold all my tanks, would have to rebuild 5 vehicles and do some painting.

Iyanden:
Pros: VERY fun to play.
Cons: Eldar Dex is a bit weak in my opinion.

Grey Knights:
Pros: ...
Cons: All unpainted, waiting on forgeworld doors for Land Raiders, rest of Army unpainted.

AIIG:
Pros: Great in Objective games, lots of bodies.
Cons: Just not as good as newer codices.

Rock the vote!

-Mike

No comments: