Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wednesday Chimera Building.

Since I took off work Wednesday, I decided to be productive. I made the decision to assemble some of my vast array of models. Today I will be putting together 4 Chimeras with magnetized hull weapons, in 7 easy steps.

Step 1: Obtain and arrange your supplies.

Step 2: Obtain some rare earth magnets, and a magnetic strip (not a strong magnet)


Step 3: Glue the magnetic strip to the hole where you are putting a weapon.


Step 4: Glue a rare earth magnet to the backs of the weapons that you want to be able to change out.

Step 5: After the glue has dried, place the pieces in close proximity to allow the magnets to attract each other!


Step 6: Assemble the rest of your Chimeras.


Step 7: The aftermath!




-Mike

1 comment:

Unknown said...

JD and Diet Coke are supplies? Win.