Saturday, March 19, 2011

Springtime is here.



So, spring is almost here, which for me heralds the start of the Spring/Summer tournament circuit.

I currently have 3 main events planned.
-Battle for Blobs Park (put on by the Inner Circle Gaming Club)
-Throne of Skulls (Las Vegas, put on by Games Workshop)
-The NOVA Open (Virginia, put on by Mike Brandt)

To prepare, I have a lot of painting, list testing, and practice to do...

I leave you with this picture of my Blood Rodeo force. (Which may or may not be making an appearance)

-Mike

4 comments:

Tim said...

hey dude, your blood rodeo might needs some of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220753762675&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_483wt_1160


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220753437648&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Both are ending tomorrow and the current prices are pretty low. These are my models I'm selling to build up a DE army. Let me know if you need anything else, coz I got a lot of BAs left over.

Marshal Laeroth said...

Perhaps I'll see you at Nova? It's definitely going to be a good time. :)

Marshal Laeroth
(Raven @ Millenium Gate)

Unknown said...

Do you have a link for the Blob's information? I may try to get in on that.

Saint Omerville said...

@Marshal Laeroth, I will endeavor to see and meet you there.

@Tim, Those look great, but your auction ended by the time I looked.
Are you getting rid of your Blood Angels?

@Dobie, 1500 on Thursday @5:00pm
Blobs Park is set for sometime in September.