Saturday, March 19, 2011

What have I been doing lately?

Well, I was on travel for work for a little while (and that may continue in the near future), but I wanted to share a bit of what I was doing.

The first is an update on the daemons project. In the photo you can see the beginning of my Herald of Khorne on chariot, some bases for my heralds of tzeentch, the fiends I assembled (don't worry, I do not like the yellow), 10 Horrors of Tzeentch (I am pleased with how the pink came out), and 10 Plaguebearers of Nurgle.


Next we have a recently completed squad for my Alpha Legion project. The squad is armed with Autocannon and Plasma Gun. In the background is my Chaos Terminator Lord.


Now that I look at it, the picture quality kind of sucks ass...sorry.

-Mike

1 comment:

Saint Omerville said...

Forgot to mention, the Alpha Legion are not meant to be used competitively.