Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holy Procrastination Batman!

So, it has been about 3 months without a post from me (rejoice?).
Anyways, I been working on a lot of things.
(40k related)
-Daemons: build 6 Fiends, some infantry, working on Herald conversions ( a club-mate and I are building a joint army)
-Built 6-ish Blood Angels Razorbacks with various weapons (3 asscan, 2 lasplas, twinlas)
-Eldar: Built a nice-looking squad of Storm Guardians using Dark Elf Corsair weapons. Trying to paint Eldrad, assembled some Harlequins, built 6 support weapons (what?).
-Built and mostly painted a ton of Blood Angel Infantry.
(Fantasy)
So, for YEARS I have had a Dark Elf army. I bought the rulebook and army books for the past 3 editions. I did not play a game of seventh edition. So, I grabbed the book for 8th and found that I kind of liked it. So, I played (and have been playing) roughly 11 games of Fantasy. I found that I liked the new ruleset. I will only be playing Fantasy for fun, not competitively, as I do for 40k.

As an aside to Fantasy, the models from avatars of war are very nice looking. I bought some of their Dark Elf models to be used as characters.

Anyways, as the year of 2010 comes to an end, I hope to make more time next year to paint and finish projects. I also have the summer tournament season coming up, which I am quite excited about.

-Mike

No comments: