Saturday, October 31, 2009

Battle Board at Dreamwizards

The Battle Board at Dream Wizards.

I play another man named "Mike".
He brings an Ork army.
-Warboss on Bike
-Mekboy with Custom Force Field
-Battlewagon with 5 Mega Armored Orks.
-3 Battlewagons
-15 Burna Boys
-10 ard boys in a Trukk
-2 Trukks of Shoota Boys
-A big squad of Grotz

We play a Dawn of War Seize Ground (5 Objectives)
Mike deploys a battlewagon, nobs, and mek. He goes first.

Turn 1:
Mike: Mike moves everything onto the table.
Me: I move the rest of my army onto the table. My lascannons blow up the battlewagon carrying the Nobz. Everyone else moves forward and runs.
Turn 2:
Mike: The Warboss boosts forward, the battlewagons kill 1 sniper, 1 autocannon, and 1 lascannon.
Me: The Demolisher smokes the warboss. I immobilize a trukk and Wreck another. The Leman Russes kill most of the passengers. I assault and kill the Mekboy.
Turn 3:
Mike: The Ard boys assault and wound the command squad. The Nobz kill the Demolisher.
Me: My snipers pin the Nobz, I kill 5 ard'boyz.
Turn 4:
Mike: Kills a few form the Autocannon squad.
Me: A Nob dies to a lascannon shot and the squad breaks.
Turn 5:
Mike: Combined fire kills a few from the autocannon squad and does a wound to Kell.
Me: I don't really cause any wounds.

The game ends in a 1-1 DRAW!
This brings me to 35W 15L 18D
-Mike

No comments: