Saturday, October 31, 2009

Planetary Campaign

I participated in a Planetary Campaign put on by the Inner Circle.
I did not write up specific battle reports for the games I played, but I will go over them.
I played my Blood Angels throughout the campaign.

I faced Dale and his tau first.
He brought with him a skyray! 6 min sized Fire Warriors and 3 max size Drones (to provide cover)
He also had a good amount of Crisis Suits.
The game went well for me as I had a good amount of anti-infantry firepower.
In the end I had three objectives to Dales zero.

I also faced Scooter (and his Witch Hunters) and Brent (and his 80 Space Marines horde)
I solidly beat both of them. My 3-5 man terminator squads helped me out a lot against both opponents.

My last opponent I faced brought some nice Mech orks.
He had 8 Killa kans, 2 battlewagons, and tons of orks.
I was solidly defeated both times by orks with Powerfists. (my 5+ terminator save could not stand up to them.)

All in all the campaign was fun, but it was tough because certain people would refuse games against me. (either flat out refuse or set a date/time and be a no-show).
So, that kind of sucked.
After this campaign I end with 38W 17L 18D

-Mike

No comments: