Thursday, April 28, 2011

10 lists for Vegas

I have worked out 10 lists (using 5 different codices) that I want to practice with in order to decide what to take to the Throne of Skulls Tournament being held in Las Vegas, in the month of June.

Here is a quick breakdown of the number of lists I made from each codex.
Codex: Blood Angels - 4
Codex: Imperial Guard - 2
Codex: Eldar - 2
Codex: Chaos Space Marines - 1
Codex: Witch Hunters - 1

I plan over the next couple of weeks to get in at least one practice game with each of these lists to see how they feel on the tabletop. Some of the lists are new to me, some are variations of lists I have played a dozen times. Since I want to effectively test ten armies, I need the practice games to mean something. I am going to review each list and analyze any strengths and weaknesses it may possess. I will be posting here so that my 4-5 readers can help me by pointing out things I miss, or giving feedback from a different perspective.

Anyways, I already played the first of ten games on Tuesday. I did the battle report in the BoLS video fashion, and am now trying to edit it and toss it on Youtube, or something similar.

Remember, honest feedback is always welcome.

-Mike

No comments: